Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ are a convenient solution for cleaning fabrics, toilets, sinks and hard nonporous surfaces. Simply follow dilution instructions on the packaging, and then mop, wipe, wash or rinse away tough stains. These water-activated solid bleach crystals can be used in both HE and standard washing machines. Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ makes keeping clean convenient.
HE and Standard Machines:
1. Add detergent as directed. Fill crystals dosing cap to line
2. Add crystals directly to machine drum.
DO NOT put in HE dispenser trays. For extra-large or heavily soiled loads, use twice the dose. For best results, add to drum 5 minutes after start of wash cycle. Crystals dissolve fully during the wash.
TOILETS & SINKS: To clean and deodorize, fill dosing cap to line
1. Add crystals to toilet bowl or full sink of water.
2. Stir to dissolve.
3. Rinse sink after use.
HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES: To clean and deodorize, fill dosing cap to line
1. Add crystals to 3.78 L of water.
2. Stir to dissolve.
3. Mop or wipe surface with bleach solution.
4. Rinse well and air dry.
Always read and follow precautions and usage directions before using cleaning products. Always store cleaning products out of reach of children.
Check the Coupons and Offers page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® Control Bleach Packs™. And sign up for the Clorox® newsletter to find out about new coupons via e-mail.
You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ on our Where to Buy page. It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock.
Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ may be used on hard nonporous outdoor surfaces: floors, tiles, bathtubs, toilets & sinks. Not for food-contact surfaces. You can also use Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ in either HE or standard washing machines with your bleachable fabrics.
Yes! Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ work great for both your laundry and cleaning needs. You can also use Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ in either HE or standard washing machines with your bleachable fabrics.
Yes. Used as directed, Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ shouldn’t pose hazards to your pets, children or pregnant women. In general, it's a good idea to remove pets and children from an area when cleaning it and to follow label precautionary instructions. When out of use, as with many household cleaners, you should keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Yes! Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ are specially formulated with "water-activated" solid bleach. When mixed with water, the solid dissolves to make a bleach solution with the same great benefits as liquid bleach.
No. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia.
New Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ bring you the Clorox bleach power you love, in easy-to-use solid form! They're water-activated, so they only start working when you want them to. And since the solid form means no spilling or splashing, you can wash and clean with added confidence. Even better, the compact packaging is easy to carry and store.
We've specially formulated our solid bleach Crystals to be "water-activated" for added control. When the Crystals are dry they are essentially unreactive; when mixed with water the solid dissolves and activates to make a bleach solution. So you can clean with confidence with a bleach that only starts working when you want it to.
DANGER: CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. Do not swallow, breathe fumes or get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Handle with care. Wear a mask and safety glasses. Use only in a well-ventilated area. To open, push cap down and turn counterclockwise. Close tightly.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium dichloroisocyanurate. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor immediately. If on skin, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.