Clorox<sup>®</sup> Disinfecting Bleach

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach

  • clorox disinfecting bleach 2.89 L

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach, the bleach you've known and trusted for generations with the power to clean, whiten, disinfect, and kill bacteria and viruses. Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach makes stain removal easier. The easy to handle bottle allows you to grip the handle and pour without the mess of spillage. Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach works with both traditional and high-efficiency washing machines. For a healthy home and to keep whites at their whitest use Clorox® Bleach. Use as directed.

  • Kills 99.9% of Bacteria and Viruses
  • Concentrated formula gives you more cleaning and whitening power per load
  • Easy to grip handle prevents spillage
  • For use in HE and standard washing machines

Usage

For Disinfecting: Floors, Walls, Vinyl, Glazed Tiles, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks. Wash item or surface. Apply bleach solution (120 mL) and let stand 5 minutes. Rinse well, and air dry. A potable water rinse is required for disinfected food contact surfaces and for baby items and toys.

For additional directions for use, visit www.clorox.ca. DO NOT use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with the label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Disinfects hard, nonporous surfaces against more than 35 microorganisms including: Rhinovirus type 37, §Salmonella enterica, ¤Staphylococcus aureus, Influenza A virus, **Streptococcus pyogenes, ‡Escherichia coli [E. coli O157:H7], *Listeria monocytogenes, Hepatitis B & C.

FAQ

Yes. Used as directed, Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach shouldn’t pose hazards to your pets, children or pregnant women. In general, it's a good idea to remove pets and children from an area when cleaning it and to follow label precautionary instructions. When out of use, as with many household cleaners, you should keep it out of the reach of children and pets.

No. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia.

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach should be replaced every year and stored as directed for optimum performance.

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach is a hospital grade disinfectant that kills: bacteria, viruses, pathogens, mold, mildew & fungi. For use on hard, nonporous surfaces.

Visit clorox.ca for coupons and to understand more about the effectiveness of this product, instructions for use, and great tips on cleaning and deodorizing.

You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach on our Where to Buy page. It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock.

There will be the same number of uses per bottle in the concentrated bleach as there was before so the cost per use will be the same as our previous bleach products.

Our Fibregard and Splash-less bleaches are not registered disinfectants. If you need a registered disinfectant, you can purchase Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach at almost any store that sells laundry products. Make sure that "Disinfects" or "Kills germs" appears on the label.

Safety

DANGER: CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. Do not swallow, breathe fumes or get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Handle with care. Wear a mask, safety glasses and rubber gloves. Use only in a well-ventilated area. To open, push cap down and turn counterclockwise. Close tightly.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. 

FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor immediately. If on skin, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.