DANGER: CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. Do not swallow, breathe fumes or get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Handle with care. Wear a mask, safety glasses and rubber gloves. Use only in a well-ventilated area. To open, push cap down and turn counterclockwise. Close tightly.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor immediately. If on skin, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.