Put bleach right where you want it with the cleaning power of Clorox® Splash-Less™ Concentrated Bleach. This household bleach has a thick, concentrated formula with an easy-to-handle bottle, so that you can pour it where you need it with the freedom from splashing. Clorox® Splash-Less™ Concentrated Bleach removes stains, whitens your whites, and cleans and deodorizes your home. Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines. Use as directed.
For Laundry: Bleachable Fabrics Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colours.
1. Sort laundry by colour.
2. Add detergent.
3. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 120 mL (1/2 cup) bleach to wash water.
4. Add clothes and start wash.
For Cleaning and Deodorizing: Floors, Tiles, Bathtubs, Showers, Kitchen Sinks, Nonporous Toys.
1. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution.
2. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes.
3. Rinse well and air dry.
DO NOT use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.
Check the Coupons and Offers page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® Splash-Less™ Concentrated Bleach. And sign up for the Clorox® newsletter to find out about new coupons via e-mail.
You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® Splash-Less™ Concentrated Bleach on our Where to Buy page. It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock. If you have any trouble finding it at a nearby store, you can also buy it online.
Yes. Used as directed, Clorox® Splash-Less™ Concentrated Bleach shouldn’t pose hazards to your pets, children or pregnant women. In general, it's a good idea to remove pets and children from an area when cleaning it and to follow label precautionary instructions. When out of use, as with many household cleaners, you should keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
No. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia.
CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. Do not breathe fumes or get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.