Clorox<sup>®</sup> Clean-Up<sup>®</sup> Disinfecting Bleach Cleaner Spray - Fresh Scent (US)

Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfecting Bleach Cleaner Spray - Fresh Scent (US)

  • fresh

Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfecting Bleach Cleaner Spray - Fresh Scent (US)

Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfecting Bleach Cleaner Spray is designed to quickly and effectively clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces both indoors and outdoors. It removes tough kitchen and bath stains, grime and dirt on contact, while killing 99.9% of germs. This household cleaner can be used on multiple hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your home, including kitchen sinks, counters, refrigerators, appliances, tubs, toilets, fiberglass, floors, showers and tiles. And with its Smart Tube technology you are guaranteed to spray every drop. The easy to use trigger lets you spray into corners and hard to reach places. This cleaner leaves your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner gets the job done.

  • All purpose cleaner powered by bleach removes tough stains on contact
  • Kills 99.9% of common household germs
  • Quickly and effectively disinfects and deodorizes
  • Can be used on multiple surfaces indoors and outdoor

 

READ THE LABEL 

 

Safety

CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous gases. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Contents may be harmful if swallowed. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema, or obstructive lung disease.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.

FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If on skin, rinse well with water. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.