Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfecting Bleach Cleaner Spray is designed to quickly and effectively clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces both indoors and outdoors. It removes tough kitchen and bath stains, grime and dirt on contact, while killing 99.9% of germs. This household cleaner can be used on multiple hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your home, including kitchen sinks, counters, refrigerators, appliances, tubs, toilets, fiberglass, floors, showers and tiles. And with its Smart Tube™ technology you are guaranteed to spray every drop. The easy to use trigger lets you spray into corners and hard to reach places. This cleaner leaves your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner gets the job done.
USE ONLY IN WELL-VENTILATED AREAS. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. If vapours bother you, leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, painted and paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate countertops may cause discoloration.
TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: Rotate nozzle to ON. Spray product 10-15 cm (4 - 6 inches) from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, pre-clean surface before disinfecting. A potable water rinse is required for disinfected food contact surfaces and for baby items and toys.
To spray every drop : Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying.
Yes. Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner Spray is effective for use on highchairs, diaper pails, diaper changing tables, and hard crib surfaces. Always read and follow precautions and usage directions before using cleaning products. Children may be sensitive to strong odors of cleaners. It’s best to deep clean when children are out of the room. Remember to store cleaning products out of the reach of children.
Note: Use only in well-ventilated area. Before use, open windows and turn on fan. Vapors may irritate.
No, it is not safe to mix Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner with other products. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous gases.
It is true that both Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner and household bleach (such as Clorox® Regular Bleach) contain sodium hypochlorite. However, Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner also contains surfactants (detergent-type ingredients) that give it more cleaning power on hard surfaces. Because the product is intended as a hard surface cleaner, it should not be used for laundering clothes.
You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner on our Where to Buy page. It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock.
Check the Coupons and Offers page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner. And sign up for the Clorox® newsletter to find out about new coupons via e-mail.
Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Bleach Cleaner is suitable for most bathroom surfaces, including glazed tile, tubs, fiberglass, glass shower doors, vinyl curtains, counters, cabinets, sinks, and floors. However, you should rinse immediately after use on plastic, vinyl, metal, old porcelain or worn plastic laminate. It is also suitable to use on hard, nonporous kitchen countertops, including synthetic marble. You can also use it on other surfaces around your house including linoleum, stainless steel, kitchen countertops and surfaces.
CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous gases. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Contents may be harmful if swallowed. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema, or obstructive lung disease.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If on skin, rinse well with water. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.