Clorox<sup>®</sup> Disinfecting Bleach Foamer Spray

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer Spray

  • clorox spray bleach foamer 887ml

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer Spray

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer Spray disinfects 99.9% of germs and leaves your bathroom sparkling clean. Powered by Clorox® Bleach, this bathroom foamer cleaner easily cuts through grime and soap scum. It also kills germs commonly found in the bathroom such as staphylococcus aureus (staph) and trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot fungus). Foaming bleach action removes tough mold & mildew stains, so it is perfect for freshening and cleaning tubs, tile, toilets, sinks and counters. The Smart Tube technology insures you spray every stain fighting drop. Behind every sparkling clean bathroom, there is Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer.

  • Kills 99.9% of bacteria, household molds and mildew
  • Cuts through grime, stains and soap scum
  • Foaming bleach action removes tough mold & mildew stains
  • Smart Tube technology insures you spray every drop

Usage

To Foam: Turn nozzle to ON.

To Clean Soap Scum: Spray, wait a few minutes, wipe with sponge. Heavy soap scum may need two cleanings. 

To Disinfect and Kill Mold and Mildew on Hard, Nonporous Surfaces: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 1 minute, and rinse. This product kills Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus).

To Remove Mildew Stains: Spray 15–20 cm (6-8 inches) from surface until surface is thoroughly covered. Allow foam to deeply penetrate mildew and problem areas. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth, and rinse. Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time, or two cleanings. If excess foam dries on nozzle, rinse with warm water.

To spray every drop: Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying.

FAQ

No, it is not safe. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia.

Yes. Used as directed, Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer shouldn’t pose hazards to your pets, children or pregnant women. In general, it's a good idea to remove pets and children from an area when cleaning it and to follow label precautionary instructions. When out of use, as with many household cleaners, you should keep it out of the reach of children and pets.

Check the Coupons and Offers page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer. And sign up for the Clorox® newsletter to find out about new coupons via e-mail.

Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer is safe for most bathroom surfaces, including grout, tile, tubs, fiberglass, glass shower doors, vinyl curtains, counters, sinks, and no wax floors. However, you should rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic, vinyl, metal and old porcelain as this product can react with these materials and leave a “rusty” stain. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces.

You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer on our Where to Buy page. It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock.

Safety

AVOID PROLONGED BREATHING OF VAPOUR. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Open windows and turn on fans before use. If the vapours bother you, leave the room while this product is working.

CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not use or mix with toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous gases. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Contents may be harmful if swallowed. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema, or obstructive lung disease.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.