A bleach rinse with every flush! Clorox® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner cleans, freshens, and deodorizes with every flush. Simply drop the tablet in your tank and let it do its work. Each tablet prevents stain build-up, cleans and deodorizes for up to 3 months, and is effective for 10 flushes per day. For a cleaner, fresher toilet, flush with Clorox® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
Clean and Deodorize: For best results, clean toilet bowl thoroughly, including under the rim. Cut open package. Do not touch tablet directly. Flush toilet. When water level in tank is low, drop tablet into right rear corner of the tank. When tablet has dissolved, replace with a new tablet. Each tablet cleans and deodorizes for up to 3 months. Effective for up to 10 flushes per day. Tablet should be used in toilets that are flushed daily.
IMPORTANT: Retain tablet pouch for precautions and first aid instructions.
Incidental bowl water ingestion from a toilet cleaned with the product should not be a problem. However, it is not recommended that toilet water be used as a source of drinking water for pets. If a pet ingests tablet or large quantities of toilet bowl water containing the cleaner, it is recommended to follow up with your veterinarian.
Each tablet sanitizes the toilet bowl water in 5 minutes for up to 2 months and cleans and deodorizes for up to 6 weeks (based on 10 flushes per day). There are, however, many variations in toilets and water that cause tablets to last for different time periods.
No, flushing daily is important to prevent bleach accumulation.
You can use Clorox® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach or other non-acid or ammonia based products when the product is in the toilet tank.
Check the Coupons and Offers page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach. And sign up for the Clorox® newsletter to find out about new coupons via e-mail.
You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach on our Where to Buy page. It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock.
DANGER: CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. Do not swallow or get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Handle with care. Wear a mask, safety glasses, and rubber gloves. To open pouch, cut open with scissors.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains bromochlorodimethylhydantoin, dichlorodimethylhydantoin, boric acid, and 1,3-dichloro-5-ethyl-5- methyl-hydantoin. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minute s. Call a doctor. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes.