Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Clinging Gel with Bleach, provides the cleaning power of Clorox® bleach in a gel formula. The wide dispensing nozzle provides full coverage with just one easy squeeze, and brightens and whitens. Get sparkling toilets clean with with Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Clinging Gel with Bleach in a Cool Wave scent.
TO OPEN: Squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise one-quarter turn. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed.
To Clean Toilet Bowl:
1. Flush toilet.
2. Lower bottle so cap is below the rim. Apply 180 mL of product under and around rim to coat the inside of the bowl.
3. Scrub the entire bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
4. Do not allow pets or children to access the toilet during this time.
5. Flush toilet.
No. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not mix with other toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia.
Check the Coupons and Offers page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Clinging Bleach Gel. And sign up for the Clorox® newsletter to find out about new coupons via e-mail.
You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Clinging Bleach Gel on our Where to Buy page. It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock.
DANGER: CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not mix with other toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids, or products containing ammonia. Do not swallow, breathe fumes, or get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Handle with care. Wear a mask, safety glasses, and rubber gloves. Use only in a well-ventilated area. To open, squeeze and twist cap counterclockwise. Close tightly.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium hypochlorite, sodium cocoate, and sodium hydroxide. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.