Clorox<sup>®</sup> Wipes Disinfecting

Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting

  • clorox wipes disinfecting fresh scent 75 count
  • clorox wipes disinfecting lavender fresh 75 count2
  • clorox wipes disinfecting lemon fresh 75 count
  • clorox wipes disinfecting orange fusion 75 count
  1. Fresh Scent
  2. Lavender Fresh
  3. Lemon Fresh
  4. Orange Fusion
Available Sizes and Scents:
  • Fresh Scent: 35 & 75 Count
  • Lavender Fresh: 35 & 75 Count
  • Lemon Fresh: 35 & 75 Count
  • Orange Fusion: 75 Count

Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting

Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting are great for cleaning and fighting bacteria & virus throughout your home. These disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of bacteria, including cold and flu, Staph, Strep, E.coli, Salmonella & Listeria. Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting are easy to use and work on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including mirrors and glass. The powerful cleaning technology dissolves kitchen grease and fights soap scum. For convenient cleaning and disinfecting, keep this canister in your kitchen or bathroom or at your desk at work. Use these wipes anywhere messes or dirt may build up. Clean and disinfect anytime with the convenience of Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting.

  • Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
  • Kills cold and flu viruses, Staph, Strep, E.coli, Salmonella & Listeria
  • Clear-drying formula works on a variety of surfaces
  • Powerful cleaning technology fights kitchen grease and soap scum

Usage

Do not use as a diaper or baby wipe, for personal cleansing, or for cleaning or sanitizing skin.

TO OPEN: Open lid. Pull out wipe from centre. Wipe pops up automatically. Close lid to retain moisture.

TO CLEAN: Wipe surface clean with this product. Let air dry.

TO SANITIZE: Use to sanitize/deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface; use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.

TO DISINFECT & DEODORIZE: Use to disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface to be disinfected; use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry.

For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.

This product is not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Tough on dirt, grime, soap scum and grease. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood or glass.

FAQ

Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting clean and disinfect at the same time. When you use a sponge, dishrag or even paper towel, you can spread bacteria from one surface to another. Instead of killing bacteria, you are pushing them around and possibly increasing the contaminated area.

Yes, Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting have a unique clear-drying formula, so they are great for cleaning and disinfecting shiny surfaces like glass tables, bathroom mirrors, and metal surfaces. (Use as directed)

Yes, Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting kill 99.9% of bacteria including viruses that cause colds and flu.* Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting are also effective against common bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica, and E. coli.
* Rhinovirus and Influenza A2

No. Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting should not be used for personal cleansing. Do not use them as baby wipes. 

No. Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting are made with a bleach-free formula that’s available in different scents so they leave a fresh, clean smell every time you wipe down a surface.

Yes. Used as directed, Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting shouldn’t pose hazards to your pets, children or pregnant women. In general, it's a good idea to remove pets and children from an area when cleaning it and to follow label precautionary instructions. When out of use, as with many household cleaners, you should keep it out of the reach of children and pets.

You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting on our Where to Buy page. It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock.

Yes. See the surfaces that you can use Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting on hard, nonporous surfaces: vehicles, classrooms & schools, glass &metal surfaces, mirrors & stovetops, appliances, kitchen, bathroom & household surfaces. Safe for use on wood, furniture and children’s toys*  *Rinse with water afterwards

No. Dispose of Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting in the trash after use. We don't recommend putting them in your septic system.

Check the Coupons and Offers page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting. And sign up for the Clorox® newsletter to find out about new coupons via e-mail.

Yes. Our regular Clorox® Wipes Disinfecting canisters are made from recyclable number 2 class of HDPE (High Density Polyethylene). Check with your local recycling company for a list of the materials it accepts for reprocessing.

Safety

CAUTION: IRRITANT. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contact with foods.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.

FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains quaternary ammonium chlorides. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes.